Log In Options
If you are not a Colorado State University student, faculty, or staff, please click the “Guest or Registered User” sign in option below to continue. All other users should use the CSU eID Sign In option.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR eBOOK CUSTOMERS: If you purchased your eBook before November 4, 2021, please use the Guest/Registered User Login option to log into your profile and access your eBooks.
CSU Students, Faculty and Staff
CSU STUDENTS WHO PURCHASED EBOOKS IN FALL 2021 SHOULD NOT USE THIS OPTION TO SIGN IN. PLEASE USE THE GUEST/REGISTERED USER OPTION TO SIGN IN!
Click the button above and use your eID (the same sign-on you use for Canvas, RamWeb, AriesWeb) to begin checkout.
Students who wish to pay with their student account should use this option.
Why use your eID?
- Easy checkout - your email and CSU ID number information is automatically applied to your order.
- View your order and rental book histories, plus see tracking information for shipments.
- Access your eBooks purchased from our website.
- Pay with your student account or credit card.
Guest or Registered Users
Please use our Guest or Registered User option if you are NOT a CSU student, faculty, or staff.
- Guest users do not need to provide a password or sign up for an account.
- Registered users have billing and shipping addresses saved automatically.
- Registered users can view order history and tracking information.
Students who wish to pay with their student account must use the eID sign-in option OR register for an account. Guest users need to checkout with a credit card.