CSU Bookstore Textbook Sell Back
Sell back unneeded course materials to the CSU Bookstore.
The CSU Bookstore is offering in-person AND virtual textbook sellback programs for the Spring 2021 semester.
The CSU Bookstore wants to buy your textbooks so we can offer a wide selection of used textbooks to CSU students. In fact, the CSU Bookstore saved students $505,334 by offering used books to students in the Fall 2019 - Spring 2020 semesters!
In-Person Sell Back Times: The CSU Bookstore will hold an in-person sell back events from May 10-14, 2021 at the CSU Bookstore inside the Lory Student Center.
Remote Learners Can Mail Sell Back Books
If you live outside of Northern Colorado and can not make it to our Sell Back events at the CSU Bookstore, you can send your books to us for sellback. In lieu of cash, we will credit your student account for the amount of your books.
Convenient Sell Back Location
Sell your books at the CSU Bookstore inside the Lory Student Center from May 10-14, 2021.
When you ship books you are selling to us, you will receive credit to your Student Account. Get your cash direct-deposited in your bank account or use your balance to settle outstanding account charges.
Students who come to the CSU Bookstore will receive CASH!
- Watch for emails about what textbooks you rented – they can be returned with sellback books.
- Please fill out the form with ALL of the requested information and include it with your books.
- PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. We will do our very best to honor price quotes, so it is very important you fill out every ISBN and price listed on our website. If the price changes and you do not fill out the form, we cannot honor the price you see.
- Once you have filled out the form and would like to sell your books back, please click on the link to request a shipping label.
- After the shipment is processed, we will credit your student account. Credits will be processed through the CSU Financial Services guidelines. For details, please visit https://financialaid.colostate.edu/refunds/.
- For Damaged/Defective/no value books – the CSU Bookstore will dispose of these and will not return them to you.
Also Purchasing Calculators
CSU Bookstore is purchasing the following items for the following prices during sellback:
- Texas Instruments BAII Plus Calculators: $13 ea.
- Texas Instruments BAII Plus Professional Calculators: $18 ea.
- Texas Instruments TI-83+ Calculators : $35 ea.
- Texas Instruments TI-84+ Calculators : $45 ea.
- We are not purchasing the TI 84 Plus C or the TI-84 Silver Edition.
Please follow instructions after getting your quote for details on how to add these to your sellback.
How Do I Find the ISBN on my Book?
You need to know your ISBN number for your books. This number is typically located on the back of your book and starts with "978."
Some professors also provide the ISBN in some syllabi. We also list the ISBN for books on our Course Materials Listing for the Fall 2020 term. The ISBN number is listed on the book listing.
Add an ISBN to your buyback list by typing the number into the Enter ISBN: field. Click the Add ISBN to List button to build your list.
Click the link below to view ISBNs in your current buyback alert list. This list may also include books you have previously purchased through this site.View My Buyback Alert List