CSU Bookstore Textbook Sell Back
Sell back unneeded course materials to the CSU Bookstore.
The CSU Bookstore wants to buy your textbooks so we can offer a wide selection of used textbooks to CSU students. In fact, the CSU Bookstore saved students over $500,000 by offering used books to students in the Fall 2021 - Spring 2022 semesters!
In-Person Sell Back Times: The CSU Bookstore will hold an in-person sell back events from May 9 - 13, 2022. Locations and hours are TBA.
It's Easy to Sell Back Books!
Convenient Sell Back Locations
We will have TWO convenient locations to sell your books and return your textbook rentals.
- CSU Bookstore Inside the Lory Student Center: May 9-13, 2022 during Normal Store Hours.
- Outside Clark Building C-Wing
- Tuesday, May 10 - Thursday, May 12, 2022
- 9 am - 4:30 pm
Walk Away with CASH!
Get CASH for your books we are using on campus next semester! If we're not buying your books, hold on to them! We may buy them at our next sellback event for future semesters!
Your Books Help Students Even If We are Not Buying Them!
CSU Bookstore will take any books that don't have a resell value. We will sell those to a recycling company, and all profits from this sale goes to Rams Against Hunger, which offers a menu of services that support students, faculty and staff experiencing food insecurity.
More Important Sell Back Details
- Watch for emails about what textbooks you rented – they can be returned with sellback books.
- SELL BACK QUOTES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. Sellback values are subject to change based on changes in store inventory needs and national demand.
- For Damaged/Defective/no value books – CSU Bookstore will take any books that don't have a resell value. We will sell those to a recycling company, and all profits from this sale goes to Rams Against Hunger, which offers a menu of services that support students, faculty and staff experiencing food insecurity.
Also Buying Calculators
CSU Bookstore is purchasing the following items for the following prices during sellback:
- Texas Instruments BAII Plus Calculators: $13 ea.
- Texas Instruments BAII Plus Professional Calculators: $18 ea.
- Texas Instruments TI-83+ Calculators : $35 ea.
- Texas Instruments TI-84+ Calculators : $45 ea.
- We are not purchasing the TI 84 Plus C or the TI-84 Silver Edition.
How Do I Find the ISBN on my Book?
You need to know your ISBN number for your books. This number is typically located on the back of your book and starts with "978."
Some professors also provide the ISBN in some syllabi. We also list the ISBN for books on our Course Materials Listing for the Spring 2022 term. The ISBN number is listed on the book listing.
Add an ISBN to your buyback list by typing the number into the Enter ISBN: field. Click the Add ISBN to List button to build your list.
Click the link below to view ISBNs in your current buyback alert list. This list may also include books you have previously purchased through this site.View My Buyback Alert List