CSU Bookstore Sellback
The CSU Bookstore is offering in-person AND virtual textbook sellback programs for the Fall 2020 semester due to the COVID-19 Pandemic. While the process has changed, we still want to buy your textbooks so we can offer a wide selection of used textbooks to CSU students. In fact, the CSU Bookstore saved students $505,334 by offering used books to students in the Fall 2019 - Spring 2020 semesters!
Free Shipping in December
Starting December 1, 2020, if you are OUTSIDE of Northern Colorado, you can request a FREE UPS label to return your books. Students in Northern Colorado are asked to bring rental returns and sellback books to the CSU Bookstore.
Sell your books at our CSU Bookstore inside the Lory Student Center OR visit one of our sellback locations inside Durrell Center or Academic Village open the week before Fall Break.
Money in Your Student Account
For Fall 2020 sellback, if you ship your books to us, we will be issuing credits to your Student Account. Get your cash direct-deposited in your bank account or use your balance to buy Spring 2021 Textbooks!
- Watch for emails about what textbooks you rented – they can be returned with sellback books.
- Please fill out the form with ALL of the requested information and include it with your books.
- PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. We will do our very best to honor price quotes, so it is very important you fill out every ISBN and price listed on our website. If the price changes and you do not fill out the form, we cannot honor the price you see.
- Once you have filled out the form and would like to sell your books back, please click on the link to request a shipping label.
- After the shipment is processed, we will credit your student account. Credits will be processed through the CSU Financial Services guidelines. For details, please visit https://financialaid.colostate.edu/refunds/.
- For Damaged/Defective/no value books – the CSU Bookstore will dispose of these and will not return them to you.
Also Purchasing iClickers and Calculators
CSU Bookstore is purchasing the following items for the following prices during sellback:
- iClickers: $13.50 ea.
- Texas Instruments BAII Plus Calculators: $13 ea.
- Texas Instruments BAII Plus Professional Calculators: $18 ea.
- Texas Instruments TI-83+ Calculators : $35 ea.
- Texas Instruments TI-84+ Calculators : $45 ea.
- We are not purchasing the TI 84 Plus C or the TI-84 Silver Edition.
Please follow instructions after getting your quote for details on how to add these to your sellback.
How Do I Find the ISBN on my Book?
You need to know your ISBN number for your books. This number is typically located on the back of your book and starts with "978."
Some professors also provide the ISBN in some syllabi. We also list the ISBN for books on our Course Materials Listing for the Fall 2020 term. The ISBN number is listed on the book listing.
Add an ISBN to your buyback list by typing the number into the Enter ISBN: field. Click the Add ISBN to List button to build your list.
Click the link below to view ISBNs in your current buyback alert list. This list may also include books you have previously purchased through this site.View My Buyback Alert List