CSU Bookstore Sellback
The CSU Bookstore is offering a virtual textbook sellback program for the Spring 2020 semester due to the COVID-19 Pandemic. While the process has changed, we still want to buy your textbooks so we can offer a wide selection of used textbooks to CSU students. In fact, the CSU Bookstore saved students $505,334 by offering used books to students in the Fall 2019 - Spring 2020 semesters!
No need to worry about paying for shipping fees. Simply request a label, and we'll get one sent to you so you can ship your books back to us at no charge!Request Your Free Return Label
You don't have to rush to the Bookstore during finals week. You can sell back your books until June 5, 2020! However, to get the best price for your books, please make sure you ship your books back early!
Money in Your Student Account
For Spring 2020 sellback, we will be issuing credits to your Student Account. Get your cash direct-deposited in your bank account or use your balance to buy Summer 2020 Textbooks!
- Watch for emails about what textbooks you rented – they can be returned with sellback books.
- Please fill out the form with ALL of the requested information and include it with your books.
- PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. We will do our very best to honor price quotes, so it is very important you fill out every ISBN and price listed on our website. If the price changes and you do not fill out the form, we cannot honor the price you see.
- Once you have filled out the form and would like to sell your books back, please click on the link to request a shipping label.
- After the shipment is processed, we will credit your student account. Credits will be processed through the CSU Financial Services guidelines. For details, please visit https://financialaid.colostate.edu/refunds/.
- For Damaged/Defective/no value books – the CSU Bookstore will dispose of these and will not return them to you.
Also Purchasing iClickers and Calculators
CSU Bookstore is purchasing the following items for the following prices during sellback:
- iClickers: $15 ea.
- Texas Instruments BAII Plus Calculators: $13 ea.
- Texas Instruments BAII Plus Professional Calculators: $18 ea.
- Texas Instruments TI-83+ Calculators : $35 ea.
- Texas Instruments TI-84+ Calculators : $45 ea.
- We are not purchasing the TI 84 Plus C or the TI-84 Silver Edition.
Please follow instructions after getting your quote for details on how to add these to your sellback.
How Do I Find the ISBN on my Book?
You need to know your ISBN number for your books. This number is typically located on the back of your book and starts with "978."
Some professors also provide the ISBN in some syllabi. We also list the ISBN for books on our Course Materials Listing for the spring 2020 term. The ISBN number is listed on the book listing.
Add an ISBN to your buyback list by typing the number into the Enter ISBN: field. Click the Add ISBN to List button to build your list.
Click the link below to view ISBNs in your current buyback alert list. This list may also include books you have previously purchased through this site.View My Buyback Alert List