CSU Math PreCalculus Tutorial Access Code
Please check the disclaimer checkbox to add this item to the cart.
The CSU Math PreCalculus Tutorial Access Code is necessary for incoming first-year students to complete math prerequisites before this fall or their degree program is delayed.
Select "Precalculus Code" at Checkout to Avoid Shipping Charges
Precalculus Tutorial codes are sent to the student via email and are not shipped. When purchasing this item, please do not request shipment for this item.
In order to avoid authorizing shipping charges to your payment method, please select "Precalcus Code" as your shipping or pickup method as illustrated below:
Shipping charges may take 24-48 hours to refund to your credit card account.
What Is The PreCalculus Tutorial Code?
- Alternative method to place out of the pre-calculus courses.
- No course credit awarded.
- Online tutorial that covers the content of MATH 117, 118, 124, 125, and 126
- Pre-calculus Tutorial sections
- College Algebra I - for placement out of MATH 117
- College Algebra II - for placement out of MATH 118
- Functions- for placement out of MATH 124
- College Trig I - for placement out of MATH 125
- College Trig II - for placement out of MATH 126
Who Is Eligible?
- Incoming students only
- Must have taken Math Placement
- Intended only for students that need to be in a course with math prerequisites this fall or their degree program is delayed i.e. CHEM 111, CS 163, CS 164, MATH 160, or PH 141.
How is it Structured?
Your Math Placement results will determine which section you are eligible to begin. You will determine which sections you wish to complete. Each section includes:
- Four units of content
- One last exam that must be passed in a proctored setting
How Do I Find the Tutorial?
A link to the tutorial is found when you log in at the Math Placement site at https://placement.math.colostate.edu/.
Please allow at least 24 hours for CSU Bookstore to process your Precalculus Tutorial code order. More processing time is necessary for orders placed after 3 pm on Friday.