CSU Bookstore Shipping Policy
When your order is placed before Noon on Monday-Friday, your order will ship or be ready for pick-up the same day on in-stock items! Orders placed after Noon on Monday-Friday will be processed the next business day.
Estimated Shipping Times
The map below shows the average shipping time for packages leaving Fort Collins via UPS Ground.
Shipments bound for Alaska, Hawaii, or a PO Box use USPS Priority Mail.
Please note: Shipping times are estimates, and are subject to changes in weather, distribution, and volume, especially during holiday periods. Service to some remote areas also may require additional delivery days. Saturday delivery is unavailable for UPS 2nd Day Air, UPS Next Day Air.
CSU Rams Clothing, Gifts, and Supplies Shipping Rates
|UPS 2nd Day Air||$24.99|
|UPS Next Day Air||$39.99|
- UPS Ground can not deliver to PO Box addresses. Please select "Alaska/Hawaii/PO Box" for service to a PO Box.
- UPS Ground serves most destinations in 2-5 business days. See map above for estimated transit days.
- Saturday delivery is not available for UPS 2nd Day Air, UPS Next Day Air services; Availability of Saturday residential delivery for Ground deliveries varies by location.
- Rates above are for continental United States addresses only. For shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico, please refer to "Alaska/Hawaii/PO Box" rates.
Decals Only Shipping Rate
Only ordering decals? Choose our Decals Only shipping rate! Your decals will ship via non-trackable United States Postal Service First Class Mail.
Rate is $2/decal; maximum of $8/order.
Trackable and expedited options are available for shipping decals. Please email [email protected] for rates and more information.
Textbook Shipping Rates
Textbooks shipping rates are as follows for domestic shipping in the continental United States.
|Base Charge||Each Additional Textbook||Maximum Charge|
|2nd Day Air||$24.99||$1.99||$49.99|
Hawaii, Alaska and PO Box Shipping Rates
|Order Total||USPS Priority Mail
- All merchandise and textbook orders shipping to Alaska and Hawaii use USPS Priority Mail.
- Expedited options are available for an additional cost. Please email [email protected] for rates.
APO/FPO Shipping Rates
|Order Total||USPS Priority Mail
- All merchandise and textbook orders shipping to an APO/FPO address use USPS Priority Mail.
- Expedited options are not available for APO/FPO shipments.
- Packages sent to APO/FPO addresses may require more time for processing at destination post office.
|All Orders||Authorized at $79.99
- We authorize $79.99 to your method of payment at checkout. The CSU Bookstore will provide you quotes via our carriers and you will decide on the carrier and service level.
- All orders shipping to international destinations are shipped via an International Carrier which may include UPS, FedEx, DHL, or USPS.
- Expedited shipping options or other carrier options are available for an additional charge. Please email [email protected] for rates and more information.
- Customer is responsible for all duties, taxes, tariffs, fees, and other charges assessed by customs agencies. The CSU Bookstore will not declare purchases as "gifts" to avoid duties/taxes.
- The CSU Bookstore is not allowed to ship International orders to Freight Forwarders. Orders shipping to freight forwarders will be held until we get destination shipment information, and may be cancelled if destination shipment information is not provided.
Special Handling Fees
Some items we carry require special handling from our carrier. These items are usually very fragile, bulky, or heavy. Items with a handling fee include:
- Diploma Frames
- Canopy Tents
Any additional handling fees will be disclosed on the item page. Handling charges are only charged on orders for shipment; orders for in-store pickup are not assessed a handling fee. Handling fees are non-refundable.
Back Order Shipments
Customers are not charged for additional shipments to fulfill back-ordered merchandise and textbook orders.
In-Store Pick Up at the Lory Student Center
For your convenience, you can order online and pick up your order at the CSU Bookstore! Our in-store pick up window in the Lory Student Center makes it convenient to pick up your textbooks, supplies, or CSU Rams gear!
Orders for In-Store Pick Up are held for 14 days from the day we notify you the order is ready to pick up. Orders left longer than 14 days are restocked, and may be charged a restocking fee.