Avery Easy Peel White Address Labels are great when you want to create professional labels quickly and easily. They're perfect for high-volume mailing projects, labeling bottles, Ball and Mason jars, food containers, bath and beauty products, product branding, event decorations, party favors and crafts. Avery's Sure Feed technology is designed for a reliable feed through your printer helping prevent misalignments and jams. The patented Easy Peel feature makes applying the labels a breeze. Just bend the label sheet to expose the Pop-up Edge, peel off your label and fold the sheet back to flat.
- Address labels with Sure Feed technology are designed for a reliable feed through your printer helping prevent misalignments and jams.
- Dimensions: 1" x 2-5/8"
- Bright white, rectangular labels with patented Easy Peel feature makes applying labels a breeze
- Permanent labels are guaranteed to stick and stay.
- 30 labels per sheet, 100 sheets per box, and 3,000 labels per box.
- Easy to customize with free templates and designs using Avery Design & Print.
- Compatible with several laser printers, including models from Canon, Epson and HP
Take advantage of Avery templates to create custom prints with addresses and small company logos. Download the template to Microsoft Word, or use Avery's products online, before uploading address information from your database. Click Print for mass mailings straight from your high-volume paper tray.
Clean, Crisp Prints
Compatibility with laser printers leads to clean, crisp prints in black or color. Black print contrasts with the white label so logistics companies can easily read the address. No smudges or tears, coupled with contrasting colors, leads to fewer errors, better efficiency and less staff time wasted trying to track down a wayward order.
The permanent adhesive sticks to most surfaces, despite easily separating from their backing. Easy Peel and Pop-up Edge technology lets staffers bend the whole sheet back to remove individual labels. This reduces waste by keeping labels intact, while stray labels don't stick to other parts of the backing and risk ruining the entire sheet.