Please enter search criteria
COVID-19 and the CSU Bookstore
How the CSU Bookstore is committed to your academic success
The CSU Bookstore believes that Rams Take Care of Rams
During these uncertain times, the CSU Bookstore is working hard to ensure students have the course materials they need to succeed. We have compiled this guide to help you understand your options for your course materials.
Helping Students Affected by Quarantine Orders
Students who are restricted from leaving their residence hall should email [email protected] for assistance with retrieving Online or Special Orders. We will work with students living in these residence halls to provide contact-free delivery options to keep them and the CSU community safe.
CSU Bookstore Website is OPEN to Serve You
We will be able to serve you by taking orders for course materials through our website. If you encounter problems ordering, please email [email protected].
Stores Open with Precautions
If you wish to shop in-store, the CSU Bookstore is open to serve you. We are taking enhanced precautions, including:
- Requiring all employees and guests to wear face coverings.
- Providing only one entrance into the Bookstore starting Monday, August 24.
- Distancing registers and placing plastic barriers between customers and employees.
- Placing plastic barriers at our in-store pick-up windows.
- Encouraging customers to pay with Student Account and contact-less payment methods including Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and Android Pay.
- Sanitizing surfaces.
- Limiting the number of customers allowed to shop at one point in time.
- Encouraging students to shop using online ordering, Textbook Pre-order, and ordering course materials for shipment to your home before the semester starts.
Old Town Ram Zone Location Open
Our Old Town Ram Zone location in the Historic Northern Hotel is open. We are following precautions to keep our guests and employees safe, and are constantly cleaning the store and following physical distancing.
We ask that guests please comply with City of Fort Collins policies on face coverings.
Ram Zone is open 10 am to 5 pm Monday - Saturday, and 11 am - 5 pm on Sunday.
What About Rental Book Returns? Sellback?
Students who wish to return a rental textbook can return do so any time by following our Rental Return instructions posted on our website.
We are currently examining sellback options for Fall 2020.Rental Return Info