COVID-19 and the CSU Bookstore
How the CSU Bookstore is committed to doing our part to keep our community safe.
The CSU Bookstore believes that Rams Take Care of Rams
During these uncertain times, the CSU Bookstore is working hard to ensure students have the course materials they need to succeed. We have compiled this guide to help you understand your options when it comes to shopping at the CSU Bookstore.
CSU Bookstore Website is OPEN to Serve You
We will be able to serve you by taking orders for course materials through our website. If you encounter problems ordering, please email [email protected].
Stores Open with Precautions
If you wish to shop in-store, the CSU Bookstore is open to serve you. We are taking enhanced precautions, including:
- Requiring all employees and guests to wear face coverings.
- Our store capacity will be reduced according to State and Local guidelines.
- Distancing registers and placing plastic barriers between customers and employees.
- Placing plastic barriers at our in-store pick-up windows.
- Encouraging customers to pay with Student Account and contact-less payment methods including Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and Android Pay.
- Sanitizing surfaces.
- Limiting the number of customers allowed to shop at one point in time.
- Encouraging students to shop using online ordering, Textbook Pre-order, and ordering course materials for shipment to your home before the semester starts.
Old Town Ram Zone Location Open
Our Old Town Ram Zone location in the Historic Northern Hotel is open. We are following precautions to keep our guests and employees safe, and are constantly cleaning the store and following physical distancing.
We ask that guests please comply with City of Fort Collins policies on face coverings.
Ram Zone is open 10 am to 5 pm Monday - Saturday, and 11 am - 5 pm on Sunday.
What About Rental Book Returns? Sellback?
Students who wish to return a rental textbook can return do so any time by following our Rental Return instructions posted on our website.Rental Return Info