The book guides you through your GMAT prep step-by-step, with online practice and videos to ensure you're ready for test day. Study Kaplan's proven strategies, practice your pacing, and become an expert on the exam's computerized format with two online practice tests.
We're so confident that GMAT Prep Plus 2020 will raise your score that we guarantee it: After studying with the book and online resources, you'll score higher on the GMAT or you'll get your money back.
You can also study on the go. Do practice sets and full practice tests on your mobile device.
The Best Practice
- 1,200+ practice questions--including new questions for the 2020 edition--cover all sections of the test and come with detailed explanations.
- Six full-length online practice tests in the same shorter format as the revised GMAT help you practice using the same interface and adaptivity you'll see on test day.
- A 200-question online Quiz Bank lets you select problems by topic, customizing your practice.
- Questions have been reviewed, revised, and updated by Kaplan's expert teachers.
- 1-on-1 academic support from Kaplan faculty on our Facebook page: facebook.com/KaplanGMAT
- Video workshops with top Kaplan faculty help you master our proven methods and strategies for scoring higher.
- Kaplan's books and practice questions are written by veteran GMAT teachers who know students--and every explanation is written to help you learn.
- We know the test. The Kaplan team has spent years studying every GMAT-related document available.
- We invented test prep. Kaplan has been helping students achieve their goals for over 80 years. More at kaptest.com.