Please enter search criteria
Log In Options
If you are Colorado State University student purchasing course materials, you must use the eID/NetID sign-on option to complete your purchase. Checking out using the guest /registered user option will result in processing delays and/or problems activating eBooks.
If you are not a Colorado State University student, faculty, or staff, please click the “Guest or Registered User” sign in option below to continue. All other users should use the CSU NetID/eID Sign In option.
CSU Students, Faculty and Staff
Click the button above and use your eID or NetID (the same sign-on you use for Canvas, RamWeb, AriesWeb) to begin checkout.
Starting July 1, 2022, new CSU students and staff will have a NetID. The sign-on process is the same for students with an eID or NetID.
Students who wish to pay with their student account, are purchasing eBooks, or are renting course materials must use this option.
Why use your eID/NetID?
- Easy checkout - your email and CSU ID number information is automatically applied to your order.
- View your order and rental book histories, plus see tracking information for shipments.
- Access your eBooks purchased from our website.
- Pay with your student account, CSU Bookstore Gift Card, CSU Bookstore eGift Card, or credit card.
Guest or Registered Users
Please use our Guest or Registered User option if you are NOT a CSU student, faculty, or staff.
- Guest users do not need to provide a password or sign up for an account.
- Registered users have billing and shipping addresses saved automatically.
- Registered users can view order history and tracking information.
- You will need to register for an account to view gift certificate balances.
Students who wish to pay with their student account, purchase an eBook, or rent course materials must use the NetID/eID sign-in option. Guest users need to checkout with a credit card.