We'll Match Their Price!
We're confident you will find the best prices on your textbooks at the CSU Bookstore. If you find a lower price on the same exact textbook elsewhere, we will match their price!
Find a lower price at a textbook retailer? The CSU Bookstore will match it!
- At this time, rentals are excluded from the Price Match program.
- Purchases may be made in-store or online; Price Match must be transacted at the CSU Bookstore main location at the Lory Student Center.
- Prices matched against Amazon, Barnes & Noble, textbooks.com, eCampus.com, or other college bookstores.
- Excludes peer-to-peer marketplaces, auction sites, Amazon’s Warehouse Deals, Deals of the Day, Lightning Deals, “Amazon Deals,” aggregator sites, digital books and publisher-direct prices.
- Online sites must be located in the United States.
- The book must be in stock with us and with the retailer advertising the lower price.
- The lower-priced item must match the exact book ISBN and edition purchased, including accompanying online access codes, student manuals, etc.
How to get a price match at time of purchase
- Ad must be current.
- Printed screenshot of ad.
- Ad shown via mobile device.
- Hard copy ad.
- Customers purchasing textbooks on our website must follow instructions for getting a price adjustment after purchase.
How to get a price adjustment after purchase
- Download, print, and fill out the price match adjustment form. (Coming soon!)
- Turn in the form within 7 days of the original transaction.
- Must have original receipt.
- Must state if book was purchased new or used.
- Price adjustment will only be provided for the same format (new/used)
- Prices that require minimum quantity purchases.
- Misprinted or inaccurate prices.
- Prices from auctions or requiring memberships.
- Bundle offers, instant rebates, mail-in offers, offers that include financing.
- For sites charging shipping, those costs will be included in the competitor's price.
Please enter search criteria