CSU Bookstore Buyback
Fall 2016 Buyback--December 7-16
- CSU Bookstore (In the LSC)
Wednesday, December 7: 7:30 am- 5:30 pm
Weekdays, December 8-16: 7:45 am- 5:30 pm
Saturday, December 10: 10:00 am- 4:00 pm
Moby Parking Lot (Drive Thru)
Weekdays, December 13-15: 8:00 am-5:00 pm
Friday, December 16: 7:30 am-2:00 pm
Outside Clark Building (west side)
Weekdays, December 7-15: 8:00 am-4:30 pm
Friday December 16: 8:00 am-12:30 pm
Weekdays, December 7-16: 9:00 am-5:00 pm
Academic Village Commons
Weekdays, December 7-15: 10:00 am-6:00 pm
Friday, December 16: 10:00 am-4:00 pm
Textbook Rental Return: It's is as simple as 1-2-3:
1. Gather up ALL your textbooks
2. Bring them to one of our five locations during Buyback
3. RETURN your CSU rented books, SELL back the others!
Spring Rentals are due back on Friday, December 16, 2016 and can be returned to ANY of the Buy Back locations!
Picture ID required.
What is Textbook Buyback?
Textbook buyback is a Bookstore-sponsored event that takes place at the end of the semester in order to recycle titles that will be used in the future. Buyback is a triple-win situation where current students get cash for selling their books back, the Bookstore gets in-demand used titles to put on their shelves, and future students are offered used copies at lower prices next semester. Buying and selling used books benefits everyone involved by cutting costs and reducing the environmental strain of additional textbook printing.
Factors that may determine which books are being bought back and how much cash you'll receive for them are:
• Whether or not the book is being used next semester
• The condition of the book
• Whether or not there is a new edition of the book
• Course enrollment numbers for next term
• Whether or not the book has all of its pieces (CDs, etc.) – Missing items may mean less money
• CSU Bookstore buys back loose leaf (3hole punched) textbooks, if the book is being used for the next semester, and in a 3 ring binder
*As always, prices are subject to change as we complete buying the number of books needed for next semester.