Spring 2017 Textbooks
Textbooks for Spring 2017 are on sale NOW.
If for any reason you need to return a textbook, simply bring it back in its original condition with your original receipt for a full refund by the following deadlines:
- Fall & spring books purchased through the first Wednesday of class: first Saturday of class.
- Fall & spring books purchased through the first Saturday of class: second Wednesday of class.
- Fall & spring books purchased through the second week of class: second Saturday of class.
- Summer & late starting classes: 4 days from the start of class.
Check with a CSU Bookstore associate for additional information or clarification on textbook refunds.
The following items are non-refundable:
- Course Packets
- E-Books & Access Codes (once activated)
- Prepackaged kits (once opened)
All returns must be in resalable condition and accompanied by an original receipt and all original tags and packaging.
- General interest books are refundable within 30 days of purchase
- Soft goods, gifts and supplies are refundable within 30 days of purchase
- Unopened electronics are refundable within 10 days of purchase
- Clearance items are non-refundable