CSU Bookstore Return Policy
Textbook Return Policy
We understand that every penny counts when you're getting through school. If for any reason you need to return a textbook, simply bring it back in its original condition with your original receipt for a full refund by the following deadline:
- Fall & Spring books purchased through the first Wednesday of class: first Saturday of class.
- Fall & Spring books purchased through the first Saturday of class: second Wednesday of class.
- Fall & Spring books purchased through the second week of class: second Saturday of class.
- Summer & late starting classes: 4 days from the start of class.
Check with a CSU Bookstore associate for additional information or clarification on textbook refunds.
Exceptions apply to the following items, which are non-refundable:
- Course Packets
- E-Books & Access Codes (once activated)
- Prepackaged kits (once opened)
Non-Textbook Return Policy
All refunds must be accompanied by an original receipt and be in resalable condition with all original tags and packaging.
- General interest books are refundable within 30 days of purchase
- Soft goods, gifts and supplies are refundable within 30 days of purchase
- Electronics are refundable within 10 days of purchase, unopened
- Clearance items are non-refundable